So after reading many of my sister's blog posts and enjoying keeping up with her family that way I finally decided it was time for the Muir family to enter the blog world. I figured the best time to do this, of course, was after getting the pictures we had professionally taken. We found a great photographer (Miss Priss) out of Flatonia, TX who took fabulous pictures and even enjoyed spending time with Nate. Here are some of my favorites:
Introducing Hudson Robert
Nate's big smile
My little rock star
In other exciting Muir life the boys and I are looking forward to an extended vacation at Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder's house. I figured why not take advantage of my maternity leave and get out of the 100 degree heat. I'm excited to spend some time with my sisters and Nate can't wait to hang out with his cousins. Fun will be had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment