A lot has been changing around here lately. T.J. has been hard at work on the yard, and I've been hard at work on the gardens. The backyard has also gotten the addition of a swingset and two trees. The swings on the swingset were a gift from my parents for the boys' birthdays. Let's just say Nate is loving it. I'm loving the fact that now I can push both boys at the same time and it also allows me to get more yard work done. Who doesn't love that. We got the trees from the tree farm down the road and I am loving the look of them. It won't be too long and we might actually have some shade in the backyard. We got a cyprus tree and an oak tree. Nate has claimed the oak tree as his own and has designated the cyprus tree as mine. Here's some pictures to give you an idea.
The cyprus and the oak
No comments:
Post a Comment