My work has been extremely busy for the last week. Last Sunday we converted from paper charting to being entirely on computers. It is awesome, but in an effort to help out during this stressful week (and make some extra cash for upcoming trips) I have worked six of the last eight days. Now you may think no big deal, but those are six twelve hour shifts. With my commute that makes my days at least 14 hours. On my two days off I did stuff around the house on one day, and had a date with this fellow on the other day:
We spent the day running errands (or Erins as Nate calls them), getting haircuts, and going out to eat. Nate was very well behaved, and we had a blast. We ran all these errands on Katy, which Nate insists is his best friend. I had a hard time explaining to him that Katy is a town and not a person. All in all a successful week and date day!
No comments:
Post a Comment