Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Death to the Sippy Cup/Pacifier
In my infinite wisdom I decided the perfect time to break Nate of his sippy cup habit - and I mean habit - was during vacation with two kids by myself while enduring remodeling at my parents house. It did not go as bad as I expected. This cup had been my solution to transitioning from a bottle to a cup for Nate. It worked well for that purpose, but soon turned into his comfort device. When Nate was screaming, crying, pouting, needed a nap, or needed to go to bed just give him his cup filled with various liquids and calm and/or sleeping soon followed. You can understand my hesitancy with giving it up with the new infant around the house and all, but during vacation his use of the cup became out of control. Two days of screaming for his cup at nap time and bedtime and we were cured - or mostly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment