Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Visitors
For the past five days we have been inundated with visitors. A few months ago T.J. had asked his mom to come down to visit and help me out with the kids because he was going to be gone for work for a week. Of course, as things usually happen with T.J.'s work, this week coincided with my second week back at work. Not really the time I want to be asking my boss for some time off. I have been grateful for the help with the boys. Nate has been a crazy man due to the fact that any time T.J.'s mom comes his brothers come to visit some too. Nate loves his Uncle Teetee and Uncle Matt. He also loves Matt's girlfriend Erin. He can't get enough of these visitors. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to the next couple days with no help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment