Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nate-a trial and a treat

My oldest son is now three years old, I can't believe it.  It seems like he just arrived and I was getting very little sleep (although he still doesn't sleep well).  There are many reasons I love my boy, and many reasons he tries my patiences, but at the end of the day I still love to sit with him in the rocking chair as he snuggles in to go to sleep.  I love his sweet heart, and crazy laugh.  I love that everyday he says something that surprises me and makes me laugh (yesterday he knew he was bothering me and he just looked at me and said "serenity now").  I love that he tries to help in whatever I'm doing, even if he is more in the way.  I love how sweet he can be to his little brother, even though he is often a trouble maker.  I love my boy and am sad to see him get older, but also excited to see where he ends up.

Who couldn't love that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment