Last week and the week before my parents were down visiting Laura and I. They started out their stay in San Antonio. Luckily I had off of work (considering how busy we've been, that's a miracle), so the boys and I drove to San Antonio to hang out with them. We got there Wednesday around lunchtime and the fun began. Both boys were in a good mood so we went to the Children's Museum. Nate really enjoyed a exhibit that allowed him to play with many balls and send them through tubes. He had a blast. Denyse pointed out numerous times that the museum was not nearly as nice as the LaCrosse one, but the boys had fun anyway. We spent the evening hanging out at Laura and Mitch's apartment playing with their cats, and then my mom and I headed of to stay in a hotel with the boys. Thursday morning I woke up to Hudson vomiting on me, but the day got better from there. We bummed around at Target some (always a treat for me since Wal-mart is the closest store to us here), had breakfast at the apartment, and then headed home. All in all a good trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment