So I've been on hiatus for about a month and we've been busy during that time. The biggest busyness was a trip Hudson and I took for six days to Wisconsin over his birthday weekend. The reason we headed up there was because my mom was having hip surgery and I wanted to be there to help her out. Her surgery ended up not being until the day before we left to go home so we had a nice visit with my family in the meantime.
Hudson got some rare one on one time with his grandparents and cousins and I think he had a blast, especially if anyone was feeding him!
We also had a small birthday celebration for Hudson with cupcakes and all. Hudson got a lot of wonderful gifts and a delicious cupcake!
The other nice thing about the trip was we got some rare sibling time to hang out. It's not often that all four of us are together in the same place with busy schedules and families.
Finally, Laura sucked up like the good baby of the family she is. She surprised my parents by coming with Hudson and I for the trip. She traveled separately, but we met up at my grandparents house. I think my mom loved the surprise the best. She kept saying how excited she was to have all her kids home.
I am so sorry I missed you! The weekend was just so busy and I ended up being one exhausted mamma. I hope your mom is healing well. So fun to see all you siblings together!
ReplyDelete