Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beach Fun!

I've been slacking on the blogging front lately.  I've been in a funk and am trying to get out.  I promise to blog more frequently!

A couple weekends ago one of T.J.'s best friends and his family came to visit, along with Laura and Mitch.  We headed to Matagorda beach for a day of fun in the sun and waves.  Nate had a blast, and once he got over his initial fear of the waves, he spent the day conning one of the adults into taking him out in the ocean.  Hudson did not have as good of a day.  Due to an unfortunate sunscreen in the eye issue he spent the day mostly hanging out in the shade.  He still had fun, but spent a lot of the day looking stoned with his eyes half closed.  Mitch probably had the most fun at all.  He spent most of the day fishing in the surf and had some good luck.  I've never seen such a big grin on a grown man's face as when Mitch caught his first fish (two at one time!).  Here's some pictures of the fun:






1 comment:

  1. Wow Mitch is one good looking dude! A natural model :) keep your eyes open for rattlers!

    ReplyDelete