Friday, January 4, 2013

Busy Busy Months Part II

We had a pretty low key Thanksgiving because I worked so much to make up for our trip to Amarillo.  After that we got into the nitty-gritty of getting ready for Christmas.  Because both my sisters were going to be there with their respective families (Mitch in Laura's case), I had a lot to get ready.  I wanted everyone to have some gifts to open, so I got into Susie homemaker mode.  This is what I came up with:
Robes for the kids

A matching game each for Nate and Reilly

Coloring bags for Nate, Reilly, and Ava

2 Pairs of shoes for Reid
I also made necklaces for the girls (including TJ's brother's girlfriends), beer reindeer for Eric and TJ's two brothers, and a portable seat for Reid.  Everyone enjoyed their presents.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness! You crafty momma. I'm jealous. Everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! ditto what Christina said!

    ReplyDelete