Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas gifts!!

Every year for Christmas I have to come up with a list of things that TJ can pick from for gifts.  I don't really enjoy the process, and I have a hard time coming up with a list big enough so I at least get a little surprise with what he picks out.  This year he asked me what I want and there was only one thing on the list: I want bedroom furniture.  I had been looking on Pinterest and found this bedside table I liked and a headboard I liked.  I printed out the plans and gave them to TJ and today I got the first "delivery" of furniture-one bedside table:


When I get the chance I'm going to get some baskets for the bottom shelf, but if I do say so myself, it's beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. So nice, Sarah! I love the finish. Is it Ana White's farmhouse table? My dad made me one for Christmas too! :) I am painting mine green. Not quite done yet, but I will post a photo on facebook when it's done. Derek made me the farmhouse headboard for my birthday too (picture is already on fb), so it's a slow process. But it's been nearly 10 years without "real" bedroom furniture, so I am just happy it's getting done!

    ReplyDelete